Join us for the adventure of a lifetime!
The following are just a selection of the charter options you have when you choose Ohana Sportfishing Adventures. Please feel free to combine activities, and if you have special requests, just contact Chris and Geri! Bottled water and iced tea are provided for all charters. In addition, continental breakfast and light lunch are provided for full-day charters.
Deep Sea Fishing
Whether you are a dedicated fisherman in search of a trophy Pacific Blue Marlin or Yellowfin Tuna, or desire the opportunity to catch smaller game using lighter tackle, this option is for you! This trip offers you the option of searching deep offshore waters for billfish or tuna trophies and angling smaller pelagic species like wahoo and mahi-mahi while enjoying the beauty of the Hawaiian coastline.
Hawaii has a unique ecosystem that provides for a diverse array of wildlife. Geri’s years as a wildlife rehabilitation expert combined with Chris and Ryan’s vast experience on the water assure you an exciting and informative trip!
Hawaii is known for some of the most spectacular sunsets around and there’s nothing more romantic than a sunset cruise! Come and enjoy the breathtaking Hawaiian sunset from the deck of the Ohana. It will be an experience you will cherish always!
From majestic waterfalls, breathtaking lava flows and verdant rain forests, the island of Hawaii has some of the most beautiful scenery in the world, and there’s no better way to view it than from the water! Let the Ohana crew take you on an exploration of the gorgeous sights that are only available here!
The best humpback whale viewing months are January through March as they make their annual migration through the warm Hawaiian waters. This private tour allows our guests to enjoy the experience and grandeur of these magnificent mammals in the privacy of their own vessel. Dolphins are frequently seen on these excursions as well!
Contact us for information.
|Full Day (8 Hours)||$1100.00|
|Three Quarter Day (6 Hours)||$900.00|
|Half Day (4 Hours)||$700.00|
|Non-Fishing Charters||$150.00 per hour|
|Overnight or Longer||$100.00 per hour (running time only)|
Ohana is available for tournaments – Contact us for availability and details.
- A maximum of six people; no minimum
- Our crew will gladly fillet and package some of your catch for you or have it sent to a restaurant for preparation for you; we encourage catch and release of all Blue Marlin
- Hawaii excise tax of 4.1666% is applied to all charges
- Credit card transactions are subject to 3% surcharge
- A deposit of 20% of the charter fee is required to hold your reservation
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy
- Crew gratuitiesThe crew works hard for you an average of 4-6 hours including filleting your fish after the trip. Just like the waiters at your favorite restaurant, a large portion of their salary comes from your tips. Standard tips are 15%-20%, so please don’t forget to tip either the Captain of the boat or give your tip to one of his crew members. are not included in your charter price; please speak to your captain should you have any questions